INSTRUCTION TO THE AUTHOR
Rules of the direction of scientific articles
for the publication in the magazine
"Cultural studies Russian south"
Editorial office of the regional scientific magazine "Cultural studies Russian south" accepts earlier not published materials raising the theoretical and practical questions of humanitarian disciplines to consideration: cultural studies, history of art, information systems and processes (philological Sciences).
Articles are provided in electronic form in a text editor of Word with listing in one copy. The recommended volume of 10-29 thousand printed characters, including gaps (6–15 l. computer text).
The directed materials surely have to contain the following elements:
1. Article including
– the UDC index reflecting subject of article;
– a surname and initials of the author (coauthors) in the Russian and English languages;
– the name of article (in the Russian and English languages);
– main part;
– the list of references in Russian and in Latin;
– the summary of article (4–5 offers) and keywords (5–9 words) in the Russian and English;
2. Data on the author in the Russian and English languages (a full name completely, a primary place of employment, an academic degree, the full official name of HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION, a position, contact information: e-mail, phone number with the indication of a code of the city, the postal address for sending an author's copy of the magazine);
3. One external review of the doctor/candidate of science of the respective direction certified by the press of faculty or a human resources department of HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION.
Author's materials are provided the size of A 4 paper, in electronic form with the installations gathered in a text editor of Microsoft Word; Times New Roman font; a size of 14 pt, through 1,5 intervals; formatting: A full name of authors/co-authors on the right edge, the name of article on the center, the main part – on width.
Page setup standard: top and lower weeding – 2 cm, the left field – 3 cm, right – 1,5. A space of a new paragraph in the text – 1,25 cm. Pages are numbered automatically, headlines aren't created.
For emphasis of elements of the text it is allowed to use italics or semibold italics. Underlining of the text and free formatting aren't allowed.
Illustrations have to be presented by separate graphics (JPG format), are numbered (the Arab figures, through numbering), have to have the name and explanatory data (caption).
Tables also have to have the name reflecting them the contents them it is necessary to have directly after the paragraph in which they are mentioned for the first time.
Notes and links to literature sources (including electronic resources of local and remote access) are made out in the form of the endnote list of bibliographic descriptions according to GOST 7.0.5-2008 "Bibliographic link". Numbering through in all text, as a mention. Serial number of bibliographic entry in the endnote link is dialed in square brackets at line with the text of the document, number of the page is specified through a comma: [1, page 106].
Examples of design of non-text bibliographic references in the Roman alphabet (References)
For transliteration in the publishing house "Cultural life of the South of Russia" decided to use the site: http://translit-online.ru
Pay attention to the accuracy and literacy of the English translation.
For translations, you can use http://www.translate.ru/ or
1. An example of an article from a magazine in Romanesque writing: journal titles should be transliterated, article titles should be translated only:
Bedash Yu. Space as the problem of postmetaphysical philosophy // Topos. 2009. № 1 (21).
2. An example of a reference to the book in Romanesque writing: transliteration and translation (in square brackets) of the title:
Tikhonova A.Yu. Regionalnaya kultura: opyt issledovaniya [Regional culture: experience of study]. Ulyanovsk, 2007.
3. An example of an article link from the collection, etc. in the Roman alphabet: is the translation of the article title and the name of the collection:
Vysotsky V.B. Product of mass culture as a text // Modern social communications in the system of a civilization and culture: materials of the International scientific and practical conference. Saint Petersburg, 2014.
4. An example of making a reference to the thesis in the Roman alphabet: only the translation of the title of the thesis:
Lysenko K. I. Acmeological features of mental self-control managers: diss. ... candidate of science psiсhological: 19.00.13. Moscow, 2000.
5. An example of a link to the site in the Roman alphabet: transliteration and translation (in square brackets) of the title of the work:
Polyakov N. Sovremennye kontseptsii geocultury v globalnom geoliticheskom protivoborstve [Modern geoculture concepts in global geopolitical confrontation]. URL: http://rudocs.exdat.com/docs/index-454706.html?page=39#12787130
The editorial Board reserves the right to reject the article proposed for publication on the basis of the author's non-compliance with these requirements.